Thursday, August 12, 2010

We're having a baby GIRL!

Well, we found out today that we are expecting a little baby GIRL on January 6th, 2011! We were more than excited to find out that Tre will have a baby sister! He was excited to get an Elmo sticker from baby girl today! It couldn't be more perfect :) I think Tre was onto something this morning because he found a girlie hair bow I had in a box for baby portraits and kept insisting I put it on his head, then he would look at himself in the mirror, giggle, and pull it off...I think he was trying to tell me something!

So far baby is growing great and is 8oz in weight. It is so amazing to see an ultrasound with all her perfect little hands, feet, heart, and profile and she is only the size of a large avocado! WOW! She kept opening her tiny mouth during the ultrasound and wave her little hand at us like she was trying to say "hi mommy and daddy". It was so cute. She looks beautiful!

Here is baby Elekana "Ella" Marie Samuelu at 19 weeks! I think she looks like Tre did at this point with the cute little nose and lips.


We were telling Tre about baby sister in Mommy's belly


Tre and Mommy excited!


1 comment:

The Franzs' said...

Love the belly pictures with Tre :) He's going to be such a proud big brother!!
Sadie and I can't wait for the tea parties and girl times with you and Ella! :)