Monday, August 02, 2010

Weekend Fun!

Well, it feels like summer is starting to slow down and come to an end soon. I love the long days and warm summer evenings filled with BBQ's and walks outside. Although our summer in the NW came late this year, I am actually excited for fall! I can't believe I actually said that because I am such a warm sunny weather kind of girl, but there is something about fall with the beautiful colors changing on the trees and yummy crisp air that gets me excited for the holidays.

Here are a few photos of some fun we had this weekend and Tre's first hair cut! He is getting to be such a big boy. I can't believe how much he melts my heart!!

Tre playing with Papa Samuelu's water hose this weekend. He absolutely LOVED it. He could have played with it all day. He will be a good yard work helper for Papa :)




Daddy gave Tre his first haircut this weekend! His little ducky peach fuzz hair was getting wild so we decided to give him a buzz. Here is his before and after shots!


Big Boy Tre!

And lastly, here is a video of Daddy chasing Tre around the living room. Tre loves this game!

No comments: