Friday, April 08, 2011

Spring is in the air!

Is it really Spring?! With all the dreary rainy days we've been having here in the NW I sure hope April showers bring lots of May flowers and sunshine. Today the sun actually showed it's face and I loved it!!! I moved little Ella and I (with my laptop) to the front lobby of our Ministry Center so we could sit and work by the windows in the sunshine. It felt amazing! Ella is 3 months old now and changing every day. She is full of coos and smiles, with a giggle just around the corner! Although were not getting much sleep these days, I feel so blessed to have such an incredible husband and two beautiful healthy children. God is good!

Ella at 3 months!



Tre & Daddy sporting the same hat!

Our new painted black-chalk-wall in the kitchen for fun!

Tre has become quite the little helper. He wants to help me wash the dishes, vacuum the house, and scrub the walls. He is growing up waaaay too fast!

With all the crazy natural disasters and world economics these days, I pray that you will find a moment during your busy day to slow down and truly appreciate all the good things in your life. I thank God for a comfy house over my head, for my beautiful family, and all my loved ones dear to my heart. God is so faithful and will always take care of us! Let LOVE in.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that Tre likes helping his mommy! What a sweet boy! I can't wait to see him and the rest of you very very soon!!!!!!! ECK! Call me!!! XXXXX

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

In 8th grade, I used to have a crush on a girl named Courtney. Beautiful, frekled face, fire-engine red-head, wore those glass eyes, smart as a jackal. Ouch. Ah, those were the days of innocence. Meet me in Heaven, girl, you and your family. God bless you.