
A lot has been happening around the Samuelu home over the last couple of days! Tre turned 1o months last week. I can't believe he will be turning 1 soon! As keeping with the Samoan tradition, we will be having a big luau to celebrate his first birthday! I am going to keep with his nursery theme and do the monkey thing. Anyone have any cute monkey birthday cake ideas?
Well, we went to a huge consignment sale this weekend at the Portland Expo and got Tre some older clothes and some big kid toys. He LOVES his new fireman truck ride. Check him out!


As many of you may already know, we are expecting our 2nd baby!!! We just found out this past Thursday that I am about 4 weeks along. We would love all your prayers for another healthy baby! The vote is on...will this one be a girl or boy?? If keeping with the rest of my sisters, the second one will be a girl, but we will see. More updates to come!

2 comments:
That's so exciting Courtney!! Congratulations Samuelu family!
Was Tre doing pilates with you on that big ball? :)
Post a Comment