Thursday, April 08, 2010

My Little Monkey

I just had to blog about Tre tonight and his crib fun! After giving Tre his bath and then chasing him down to get his diaper on, I put him in his crib so I could clean up my mess. I still needed to get his jammies on but I thought he could settle down in his crib before bottle time and night night. Tre has started to pull himself up onto everything now and loves to stand, so when I sat him down in his crib he decided to grab onto the rail and pull himself up and look over the rail at me! All I could do was smile and grab my camera. Here are some photos of Tre having fun in his crib tonight.

Look at me Mommy!




Love of my life!


Look at my two bottom teeth :-)

3 comments:

Bethany Armstrong said...

These are adorable sis!! Certainly know why you love him so much. I miss my little Tre bear!!!!

Colleen said...

Thank you for sharing those cuz :) He is just the sweetest thing and I can't wait to meet him one day!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! I just love his adorable little face!!!