Thursday, March 18, 2010

Schmader Gals Weekend in TN!!!

I had so much fun last weekend visiting my sisters in TN!! Not only did I get to see my twin, her two kiddos, and my older sis Tiffany, but my Mom, other sister Kim and her daughter Brooke came down and surprised me for an all girls weekend :) I was so surprised and excited! It had been soooo long since we've had a girls weekend together. Tre did great on the flights to Nashville and back (although he had a terrible cold most of the time) and enjoyed playing with cousin London. Thanks sissy's and Mom for a memorable and sweet time together!

Twins with our little ones! (Me, Tre, Beth, London)

Love my Tre bear :)

All the Schmader girls together!

Kim lovin on Tre

Tre learns how to play the drums from cousin Asher

The sisters - my best friends!

Bath time with London, Asher, & Tre

Tre looking cute as ever after bath time

Sister with our kiddos (minus Asher & Dane)

Tre and Beth love hugs!

No comments: