Tre is growing bigger each week - he is over 10 lbs now at 6 1/2 weeks old and filling out nicely :) Just look at those cute cheeks! I am learning what it means to leave on time with a baby, haha! There is no more picking up quick and going somewhere. It seems like i have to pack the whole house just to go out for an afternoon: diaper bag with diapers, wipes, change of clothes, extra bottle, blankets, pacifier, and burp clothes, then there is the car seat, stroller, Bjorn, toys, and oh wait...did i get the BABY! One of the greatest feelings in the world is when Tre falls asleep on my chest and I feel his little body going up and down with each breath. There is nothing more precious than those moments when all the world seems to stop and I have one of the greatest gift from God. I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband and little boy. Life is good :)
1 comment:
*sniff sniff.
They really are a gift!! Can't wait to see your little miracle in a week and a half! :)
Post a Comment