Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tre Samuelu has arrived!

Baby "Tre" Talalotu Elekana Samuelu, III arrived on June 23, 2009 at 9:37am. He weighed 6lbs 6ozs and was 19 1/4 inches long. He is beautiful and perfect! Mommy and Daddy are both doing great. We are at home and enjoying this new bundle of joy. His loves fills us more than we could have ever imagined!

First nap at home :)


Baby Tre only hours old


First bath at the hospital


Daddy loves Tre!

Getting ready to go home

Mommy is so in love


Going home!


4 comments:

ashley said...

He is precious, and absolutely perfect! Congratulations!!

Colleen said...

He is gorgeous Courtney & TJ! congrats!

Diane said...

He's handsome for sure!
Have fun and loads of blessings!

Cheryn said...

Wow, congrats Courtney!!! How early was he? 6 something lbs is perfect size, I think. You'll have to let me know how the labor and everything went. (I want to be a midwife and I love to hear the details) What a little angel he is! I guess right...he's a boy! How exciting to wait and find out when he arrives. Precious! How are YOU doing?