I finally got the baby's room all setup with the Crib and Changing table. It was a great Mother's Day project :) Now I just need to add some little finishing touches and it will be complete. Here are some pictures of the room. It is so exciting! 33 weeks and 7 more to go, woohoo!
Ok, I totally just realized (via my babycenter.com weekly email updates) that I am 32 weeks along. I guess I got anxious and thought I was 1 week further along than I am, oops! I guess I'll be 33 weeks for two weeks in a row :)
I love the nursery! Can't wait to hear what you have. Put me on your email list for when the baby comes if you don't mind. So cool you have a twin who just had a babe too, was that planned? (haha--probably not but too cute)
3 comments:
Looks wonderful and just ready for your little one :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the nursery... good job! I hope that bed is comfortable because you'll be napping in it a lot!
I love the nursery! Can't wait to hear what you have. Put me on your email list for when the baby comes if you don't mind. So cool you have a twin who just had a babe too, was that planned? (haha--probably not but too cute)
cherynbejar@gmail.com
www.cherynmythoughts.blogspot.com
Post a Comment