
I went to the Goo Goo Dolls & Counting Crows concert last night at Starwood and it turned out to be a great show! The Goo Goo Dolls played several new songs off their new album "LET LOVE IN", as well as classics like "Black Balloon", "Slide", and "Name". I'd have to say my favorite song was "Let Love In".
I was really impressed that they promoted bringing canned goods for the U.S.A. Harvest food for the hungry. Kudos to the Goo Goo Dolls for their support in reaching out to the needs of others! The Counting Crows were just as service oriented speaking out about helping those in need in our own community and asking everyone to please vote in the up coming elections. 
Both bands did a great job and it was totally worth the lawn ticket I bought! Counting Crows had an awesome stage and light set! I loved the pics rolling on the screen in the background and Adam Duritz kicked it musically and vocally. They are a talented group! It was a good night of summer fun :)
No comments:
Post a Comment