We found out our outreach locations tonight and I am going to...VANUATU! I am very excited and anticpating this next challenge that God is preparing me for. There are 9 students going to Vanuatu with our one leader Megan, 3 are going to India with 2 leaders, and 6 to Turkey with another leader. We will do a total of 10 weeks of outreach, where 8 of those weeks will be spent in the villages and areas within Vanuatu. The day after Christmas our whole school heads up the coast to Airlie Beach along the Great Barrier Reef to spend our first week of outreach with young kids during "Impact Summer". There we will get to worship, play volleyball, and disciple kids during that week. Our 2nd week of Australian outreach will again be in Airlie Beach with just my Vanuatu team either before we leave for the islands or after we return from the 8 weeks there. Please keep me and our team in your prayers as we prepare for what the Lord will have us do during our 10 weeks of outreach. I am excited!

Things here in Brisbane, Australia with YWAM have been very busy and going good. The last couple of weeks have been filled with a lot of great lectures and teachings on Fear of the Lord/Clear Conscience, Identity in Christ, and now this week Father Heart of God. It is amazing how much goes on here and how much I learn in just one week. "The more I get to know God, the more capacity I have to love Him." It is truly awesome! There are areas about getting to know Christ and understanding the scriptures that I have never thought of before or that I seem to experience in a new way through our class times. Everyday I get so excited to see what God is going to teach me. I am truly growing in my faith daily!

2 comments:
It is going to be such an amazing experience Courtney. I soooo wish I were going with you!!! Not only will it be an unbelievable place to see, but it will be such a rewarding experience and will impact you in ways you will only understand. Just wish I could share that with you. God is going to do some amazing things with you. Love you soooooo much!!
Hey Courtney - I have loved keeping up with your blog! Best of luck in Vanuatu!! We miss you!
Kelly
Post a Comment