
They surprised me Saturday night with a "Fair Dinkum Aussi Bash - Surprise Going Away/Fundraising Party." It was the coolest thing ever! It was on the back property of the Smallbone's and in the barn. They surprised me with the barn all decorated in an Australian theme with yummy Aussie sausage roll, lollies, cookies, and campfire smores. There was hay-rides, fun square dancing, awesome fireworks, and a huge bonfire. We ended the night with a devotional from David and our friend Ainslie closed us in prayer. I felt so loved and blessed I was in awe. Wow, life can't get much better than that! I raised so much support that night and we had a blast!

Thank you everyone for all the prayers and support! I will carry you all with me to YWAM in Brisbane, Australia. I can't wait to tell everyone I meet what amazing friends I have back home! I LOVE YOU ALL :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment