Wednesday, September 14, 2005

YWAM DTS in Brisbane, Australia

So, I am off to Brisbane, Australia October 29, 2005 for a 6 month discipleship training school with Youth With a Mission (YWAM)! Wow, has God truly worked in my heart over the past several months! After getting back from a 10 day outreach trip to Kosovo in August I have really been lead to continue down the path of ministry and outreach. This "DTS" will consist of 12 weeks of lectures, teachings, and skill workshops and then 10 weeks of outreach within Australia and other countires. I totally know this is where God is calling me right now. It doesn't make any sense to leave my good job, move to another country, and leave all of my family and friends...but ya know what, that is why it is so exciting. I know without a doubt this is where I am meant to go. I am learning a new kind of trust and faith and it is awesome! Please keep me in your prayers as I prepare to leave in about 6 weeks, that I will raise all the support needed and not waiver in my desire to go learn and serve others! God is good. We just have to be willing to give it all over to Him and He will guide us home! Check out the Frontiers DTS - http://www.frontiersdts.com/

No comments: